Saturday 6 September 2008

Atlanta 08

8:15 was my flight
so early, so i had to wake up at 4. So i only had one hour sleep because someone was hugging my line. But its a mina, because i could just make up for the sleep on the 10 flight journey.

So i just slept truuuu the whole journey.

Touchdown!

So reached Airport of Georgia, and after September 11th the security is so on point (xtra). So dey proper strip u naked and search you.



Nah but they search everywhere lol. They wouldnt even let me take Ribena into the country, so they conviscated that of me kmt.

The house where staying out is blonks.











When i checked my wallet i noticed something big missing, when i got into my family friends yard in America.








Left dollars at home in my room... PAR

But lucky my aunty sent the money tru Westion Union... dem oness
but that took 5 days to send so my mum borrowed me $200 for the "MEAN TIME"...niced ina way.



The first Mall we went to was Mall of Georgia where i planned to buy the iPhone with the $200 after silly Ayo told me it that price. So Apple shop was there, looks bares like one in Lakeside



But it was contract only...bare sad but mina.
Apart from that i shopped crazy.

Pdiddy doin alot with his Sean John



We passed tru some drive-tru Krispey Kay...
Krispey Kreme is cheap like mad in America 75cent for one doughnut.







Most shops where live and had live deals, like the Nike Factory, so much orange head was spinning.














Now i understad why theres so many fat Americans, foods ON POINT







WENG









FAKE WALKERS (gotty)
coincidence im wearing yellow t



This must be some next imported shit from China or something lol.

part 2 soon

No comments: