Saturday 13 December 2008

Lazy me -_-


Been so lazy lately, blogging is getting long.

I lied...constant blogging I've been trying but nothing specials going on so i haven't been able to go on about stuff you would like to know about...just another week of college and busy assignments.








Been so busy and going bed latest 3:30am I've got bags under my eyes



Now where getting closer to Christmas i set up the family Christmas tree myself. In the past i always made it look like a tree you would see in a forest of something... but this year it looks cheng, i merked i merked. Its not about an all green Christmas tree, white and green tree babbyy.



My bank account has 0.00 and i still manage to by ONE Krispey Kreme donut for 1.10.
I seriously think i need skooling on how to save money.





Happy Birthday Heather and Whitney x

No comments: