Wednesday 24 December 2008

Sugar Cubes part 2

4 More Sugar Cubes



1) We definitely don't need Fashion on our blogs, nobody reads
"i said nobody nobody nobody reads"

we just scroll done and browse till we see something good.

Notice i said "WE" so other people agree BARS



2)Christmas, I'm definitely going old. Its just now i clocked its Christmas Eve, i thought it was 2 days away. It gets worse every Christmas...I've only got one wrapped Christmas Pressie under my tree and its so obvious it a box of Chocolates

But apart from a box of chocolate I've got a different box




3) My dad finally niced me a... Box


Because my dad isn't really into all that Xmas spirit, he just dashed the box on my bed and said "TAKE"

LOOOOOL

Mina, I'm thankful and happy...came with two free games





4) Who remembers last years

"SANTA BABY"



????????????????????????/ NWAINNNNN

No comments: