Sunday 22 February 2009

I HAVE BEEN THINKING...

What Amsterdam is going to be like an if i should buy a HD camera to take with me, also if 170Pounds is enough to take with me.









and if there will ever be a day when i have
Billionaire Boys Club in my wardrobe




ONE DAY RICH...ONE...DAY




and why I'm interested in photography and
I'm still using this 2.0 mega pixel camera





and why Ed Hardy is so so so over-rated,
(but still nice to wear)




and why Peace, Josh and i find these Primark bootleg copy of Rebook Classics are MAD funny.




and why people think were mad for doing this...

(Just because you cant do it)







and what the point of cutting my hair
every two weeks
so people don't talk negative talk (Raggo)




and why after so many years Simpsons decide to change the intro
just because they turned HD recently






and i wonder when ASDA will employ me...





and how I can study Media and not have a MACBOOK




And a MILLION other things running through the dumb mind of mine.

1 comment:

Maiden Funka said...

looooooooooooool bootleg classic loooooooooooooooooool nah live live this page is cool