Monday 16 February 2009

Shes got me on the frontline!

14th February 2009

Just about to go work, YES on Valentines day. Most girls/people tell me why you going work on V'day? or "Ha" your going work on Valentines day.

My answer: Where would i get the money to take a girls out on Valentines day.

I had two letters on my doorstep







MADNESS

why the NHS do this to me "I DON'T KNOW"
Well i guess my London borough actually care about young teenagers.
But this is a PAR.

Second time they have sent something to my house like this sent to my house.
Its leaving my mum curious LOL.





Princess Naya- Frontline (Funkyhouse)
I swear this is and iPod/iTunes/iStereo Banger.
Just gets played over and over again...






SAY NAY.

O yeah Lately i gathered "Shake-About"
is the IN ting. Every time i go Westfield from now on, I've got to Shake About.







BrownSugar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go to Shakeaway and not shakeabout. Shakeaway are da first ones n will always be da best! Gem.

Thrillz said...

Where's ShakeAway???