Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Just a few of my New Years Res.










  • Get a reliable Part time Job.

  • More organised.

  • Meet Coursework deadlines.

  • Finish first year of Media at College with hamaziing grades.

  • Continue ghosting in my College.

  • Sent of UCAS



  • Get a driving license

  • My life less stressful for my Mum

  • Drive one of the folllowing- Corsa, Clio, 206, Yaris, Punto, Fiesta.

  • Become a pro at using Final Cut pro and Adobe photoshop.

  • Have four figures in my account.
  • Continue feeding my wardrobe



  • Attend Library more often.

  • Start reading novels more often.

  • Improve writing skills.

  • Make more blog posts every often.

  • Pray every other day.

  • Try not to drift from my dawgs and friends.
  • Discover what this so called "teenage love" meaning means.
  • Get closer to God
  • Pick up a new hobbies


By God's grace i can get all this done by 1st of December 2010 :D

(not sure if i left any out)

1 comment:

Joshu-ahh! said...

guyman
C2 season doe!!!