Wednesday 7 January 2009

Barber Problem

Word of January 2009
"SHET"






African Barber: Fortune



Firstly my boys and Peace (been with me a few times) know this barber, but my boys would know about how lazy and annoying Fortune can be, doe his a FUCKED barber. Some barber who decides to take lunch breaks when his the only person in his store under his own management. Also its somehow when i'm, always there

OK...let him have his lunch break but the way this guy eats is RAW
would just munch Jollof rice or fried rice like there's no tomorrow

"BARE SOUND EFFECTS" (geeeeeeeeeeeesssh, smasssssssh, boooom boooom.plewwww plewwwww)

JAM THE FOOD ISN'T GOING ANY WHEREEEEEEEEEEEE...

The thing that smacks it "he eats mad slow"


  • I went barber today 07.01/2009
    "the landlord tells me, Fortune's gone missing. He doesn't know where he is and when he's going to me back"
i just smiled and said OK...



"I'm one customer he wont be seeing again"




Carrib Barber: Gregg...GUYMAN!




MAD HAPPY!



Krispey Kreme's got backed once again...
(grinding for a dozen)


Ina bit :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol MAD HAPPY!
Whos the moe moe guy doh
Fortne or gregg?ri

Martin 'Mr. Unstoppable' O-Whyte said...

that LAZY fuck man
hes lost all his ppl to gregg
hey but rich ur makin me wanna jump on a momo ting uno loool

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IS IT THAT CARAB GUY THAT WE WERE WAITING FOR THAT TIME I BACKED BARBERS WITH YOU. LOL SUCH JOKES BUT YOU LOOK WENG DOHH !!! NEXT TING NOWW IS TO DIEE IT NEXT HAIR STYLE