Friday 2 January 2009

Bubbly Bubbly

JOSH FEELING BUBBLY



Little Josh doing Head, shoulders, knees and toes





Guyman lol!, my Josh gives me toooo much jokes...SHET, i'll show you his Rolex sweep video
in my next few blogs later.




K.I.G



funny tune, the tunes every where








Right now I've been so hooked onto banana's, so i told my mum to buy banana's from Asda, so she bought a whole bunch, and they were all choong at the top, and yuck at the bottom, don't you just hate when the end of the banana looks like this


















When someone gives me a box of Celebrations all i ever do is take out Maltesers and give the rest to someone else "we just take out the best and give out the rest" so i decided to take out the best and give the whole bunch to my brother with and iPod for Christmas LOL. He was bares like "How come it came with no Maltesers?"












I got meself a Gshock (bape edition), looks Werkerd init... my mum keeps telling me it looks like a toy. So far every family member says "Why did u get yellow?".

"BECAUSE I'M DEFFRENT"




i don't think i know any girls with "Gbaby" watches.




I'm out Baby Josh's Vidz getting reloads
:D

No comments: