Monday 19 January 2009

Sugar Cubes part 3

1) Best Chicken and chip shop 09'


Mad Weng! (Sams)



2) Step into my cousin's room and see her two year old sons trainers, live but a par.
How can a two year old wear similar shoe and crep designers as me. PAR


mini me init.

  • Kickers
  • Air forces
  • 90's
  • Vans
his tryna catch up at the age of two, I've gotta up my game. SHET SHET SHET

he's flipping got more than most boys i know.





3) Coming from a West Ham game, then some next West Ham player pulled on signing autographs for like 6 people with a bag of people walking past. Some nexxxt player...never seen his face, even Josh the West Ham supporter said "i swear I've seen this guy on Fifa"

LOL Mad Par.






4) Chattin Jibberish/ Don't Jealous Thrillz (lol)




Mad BORED in hospital !

did you not hear... Ayo's YELP at the beginning. I just improvised, had nothing planned so i was just chatting AIR.

4 comments:

Nike Forrest said...

loooooooooooool mr ibu ones yh..

Anonymous said...

HOLD TIGHT SAMSSS DOH !

MCHICHEN TOWER BURGER MEAL WITH HASH BROWN AND CHEESE 7 UP MEAL

BOOOOOOOOOP

Anonymous said...

looooooooool

ENGINEER!

10 OUT OF 10... NO MATTER HOW MANY TIME SU WHEEL IT I LAUGH HARD AT IT

Anonymous said...

SUGAR CUBES?... WHAT DOES IT MEAN?